Travelling Butler, Asia based
- Shore-Based Jobs
- EUR 50000 - 70000 gross a year
- Taiwan & travel
- Start date:
- As soon as possible
- Job updated:
- September 9, 2021
Calling all Stewards looking for a permanent land based travelling role!
This role is finally live again - post COVID travel restrictions. Trial held in the EU in Sept/ Oct 21.
Travelling Butler, working in a team with two others serving a Businessman, while permanently based in Taiwan with travel worldwide by private jet.
- Have excellent knowledge of etiquette and formal service including valeting
- Be refined in your delivery, diplomatic and discreet
- Be able to base yourself in Taiwan (allowance for accommodation provided) and return flights home once a year.
- Be a team player and flexible when travelling
- Have sound communications and organizational skills
- Be able to lay tables, serve drinks, organize events and cook light meals
- Have great concierge skills, including setting up hotel rooms and residences
- Able to assist crew with setting up jet
- Have 2-3 years experience in private service (yacht/ yet/ households)
The client offers:
- Permanent role, all travel and travel accommodation and subsistence provided
- An office to work from in Taiwan (when not travelling) - normal office hours
- Travel onboard the private jet
- Prospects to grow within the company worldwide
- Between EUR 50000 - EUR 70000 gross year (taxed locally) depending on experience
To start as soon as possible. Speaking German is an advantage.
Written references and a security check will be required.
If this sounds of interest, please apply by sending your CV and a short cover letter outlining your experience. Please state your location and your availability.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on yachts matching the following requirements:
- Yacht sizes: 40-49m, 50-69m or > 70m
- Yacht uses: private
- Experience length: min 2 years
Good knowledge of the English language is required.