- Date posted:
- July 31, 2020 WVB Connect
- Shore Based Jobs, Interior Jobs
- Service Stewardess, Villa staff
- USD 5000 per month (net)
- Middle East, Riyadh
WVB Connect Agency (licence E.A.#153-2018, Malta, EU) is looking for candidates based in Europe and South Africa for the service position in VVIP private residence in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, with the standards and departments of a 5* Hotel.
- Greet guests according to the standards to ensure superior service
- Possess good knowledge of a different kind of silverware
- Set up the dining area according to the table plan, cover layout and standards defined by the F&B Department management
- Serve Food and Beverage
- Check and clear Waiter’s station during and after service
- Cooperation with other departments for the Principal needs if required
- Experience 2-3 years in service and F&B positions (stewardess, yacht stewardess)
- Silver Service knowledge
- Experience within luxury environment (5 stars hotels, yachts, high end cruise ships)
- Warm attitude, presentable appearance, team player
- English language proficiency
- Contract 1 year, extendable
- Free accommodation in the international compound
- Free meals
- Free tickets
- Medical Insurance
- Paid leave 30 days
- Work with colleagues from EU countries under European management
- Salary is USD 5.000 net per month, no taxes are charged
- Unique experience & unique environment
We invite candidates from Europe and South Africa due to pandemic travelling restricrions.
CV in English language, a full-length photo and a short video presentation (up to 1 min) will be required.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.