Butler / Estate Manager (Male Only) High Profile Estate - NSW North Coast
- Date posted:
- May 6, 2020
- Shore Based Jobs
- Butler, Villa staff
- NSW, Australia
Are you a chief steward or Butler looking to go land based in Australia?
Do have impeccable service experience and attention to detail?
A high-profile family is on the search for a Butler / Estate Manager for their luxury boutique five-star retreat in the Northern NSW Hinterland.
The position would suit a former chief steward with time on Superyachts or private estates overseas looking to go land based in Australia
The retreat will cater for HNW clients, mostly from abroad, as soon as border restrictions caused by COVID begin to ease
The Estate is extremely peaceful with beautiful views and formal gardens.
The Villa has only two exclusive suites; guests will hire the entire 5-acre, riverside Estate.
There is a new cottage being built on site, in which the Butler would reside.
The Butler will be responsible for
- Greeting guests (either as they drive in, or at the helicopter landing site at the bottom of the paddock stairs, driving them up the driveway to the house). Alternatively, he will collect them from the airport.
- Attend to guests’ luggage, show them around the villa, offer them refreshments, and put their belongings away in their rooms, if required.
- being on call for any guest needs, offering refreshments, serving drinks and meals, bringing cigars, changing ashtrays, keeping drinks filled, offering tea, politely ensuring guests follow the villa rules, [such as only smoking in the cigar room]
- Giving advice on available tours and treatments the Estate offers. (Full training provided).
- Liaise closely with management on guests’ stays and requests, as well as discussing any damage or villa maintenance that requires attention.
- Working closely with other staff, grounds, maintenance, direct reports
After a 3-month trial, the Butler would sign a 12-month contract, with an ongoing 12-month extension option.
Salary- To be discussed
Start: June 2020
Due to the current COVID period the Butler may need to be able to offer some flexibility with initial work structure