Daily Housekeeper, Knightsbridge, London
- Date posted:
- January 14, 2020
- Shore Based Jobs
- Villa staff
- Knightsbridge, London
Experienced daily housekeeper sought for lovely family with 3 young children. This is a full time Mon to Fri role in a modern, child friendly home in Knightsbridge -2 levels, 2,500 sq. ft. 4 beds/5 baths.
This is a very nice, straightforward role undertaking all cleaning, laundry and ironing. There is a fair amount of laundry with 2 young children and a baby. A few items will need careful laundering or hand washing, such as cashmere. The family also has a cat.
You should have previous housekeeping experience in a private residence with high standards, thorough cleaning and an eye for detail. Most of the deep cleaning will be done when the family are away.
- Experienced in private residences or yacht interiors
- High standard of cleaning
- Good laundry & ironing skills
- Child friendly. OK with cats
- Happy, warm, calm personality with honesty and integrity
- Looking for a long term role
- Must be in UK for immediate interview & with appropriate work permit/settled status
- DBS and excellent checkable references.
Salary £36,000 – £38,000, neg. DOE. Mon to Fri 8am-6-pm or if you prefer. 7.30am-5.30pm. Start asap. We are also hiring a weekend Housekeeper for this family too.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.