2nd Officer for 74m (243') Superyacht (Permanent Position)
- Date posted:
- December 3, 2019 Moran Yacht Management Inc
- Deck Jobs
- Winter: US EC, Caribbean Summer: Mediterranean
Please read carefully the job description and only apply if you meet ALL requirements:
We are looking for a Second Officer for a 74m (243') Motor Yacht.
- License: Minimum STCW OICNW II/1
- Ancillary Courses: STCW Basic Training, PSCRB, ISPS PDSD or higher, ECDIS
- ENG 1 valid
- Experience on board YACHTS similar sizes 5 years. Longevity as Deck / Navigation Officer.
- It is a permanent position so not considering anyone wanting rotation
- No couples
- The position requires mix of bridge and deck time so candidates must not be expecting full-time bridge role
- ISM/ISPS experience and knowledge is preferable
- US Visa B1/B2 is preferable
- Valid References.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on yachts matching the following requirements:
- Yacht types: motor
- Experience length: min 2 years
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- 2nd Officer
November 25, 2019 - Mediterranean ✔ Approved
- 2nd officer
November 20, 2019 - Spain ✔ Approved
- 2nd Officer - 85m MY - Full Time
November 14, 2019 ✔ Approved
- 2nd Officer - 80 mtr + Motor Yacht - Private
November 13, 2019 - Mediterranean ✔ Approved
- Female 2nd Officer
November 11, 2019 - Mediterranean / Caribbean ✔ Approved