2nd Officer for 74m (243') Superyacht (Permanent Position)
- Date posted:
- December 3, 2019
- Deck Jobs
- 2nd Officer
- Winter: US EC, Caribbean Summer: Mediterranean
Please read carefully the job description and only apply if you meet ALL requirements:
We are looking for a Second Officer for a 74m (243') Motor Yacht.
- License: Minimum STCW OICNW II/1
- Ancillary Courses: STCW Basic Training, PSCRB, ISPS PDSD or higher, ECDIS
- ENG 1 valid
- Experience on board YACHTS similar sizes 5 years. Longevity as Deck / Navigation Officer.
- It is a permanent position so not considering anyone wanting rotation
- No couples
- The position requires mix of bridge and deck time so candidates must not be expecting full-time bridge role
- ISM/ISPS experience and knowledge is preferable
- US Visa B1/B2 is preferable
- Valid References.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on yachts matching the following requirements:
- Yacht types: motor
- Experience length: min 2 years
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- We are looking for an experienced 2nd Officer to join a 100m+ motor yacht
July 13, 2020 ✔ Approved
- 2nd Officer - Large Motoryacht - Full Rotation - Needed Immediatelly
July 9, 2020 - EUROPE ✔ Approved
- 2nd Officer +70m MY
July 7, 2020 - Middle East ✔ Approved
- 2nd Officer
July 4, 2020 - Fort Lauderdale, Fl ✔ Approved