Chief Stewardess - Permanent - Mediterranean
- Date posted:
- January 27, 2020
- Interior Jobs
We're looking for a Chief stewardess for a private 50M M/Y currently in the Med. The Chief Stew has to be happy with a very admin based role, as there is a lot of reporting, management requirements and winter work-lists that need to be maintained. They need to be proficient in accounts and maintaining inventories. The interior team runs with a team of 5 girls. The owners are a lovely Russian family, very specific and with incredibly high standards. However, the boat has a good system that the owners are happy with and is easy to step into and maintain. The current system allows for a busy summer in Russia and then a winter season maintaining the boat, training the girls and keeping inventories and systems up to date.
- Managing the team of 5 on the interior (Purser, Lead Service, Lead Housekeeper, junior stew & stew/masseuse)
- Lots of admin/reporting to management
- Work-lists and overseeing yard projects
- Maintaining inventories
- General running of the interior
- Supporting Captain
- The right candidate needs to be strong and have a self-driven work ethic.
- They need to have excellent Silver Service experience, a love for table décor and a very good eye for the small and personal touches that will enhance the guests' experience on board.
- It will be advantageous for the candidate to have worked with Russian families before, as the family is traditional and their meals are traditional.
- STCW, ENG1, Food and Hygiene Level 2
Package Salary €5500-6000 DOE
1 return flight home per year
42 days Leave
1 Return flight home per year
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Chief Stewardess (Motor Yacht) - Permanent
April 7, 2020 - Mediterranean ✔ Approved
- Chief Stewardess - 80m Private/Charter M/Y (Ref - Sm18167)
April 7, 2020 - Caribbean ✔ Approved
- Stewardesses & Stewards - MY up to 50m
April 7, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Chief Stew 116'
April 7, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Chief Stewardess - Permanent - Mediterranean
April 6, 2020 ✔ Approved