Rotational Spa Manager - Permanent - Northern Europe
- Date posted:
- January 26, 2020 Silver Swan Recruitment
- Interior Jobs
We're currently looking for a Rotational Spa Manager/Housekeeper for a large new build project. The position is 8 week on/off beginning in February.
- Manage & maintain the Spa area
- Order all products needed in the spa
- Beauty treatments when requested
- Lead the Spa team
- Assist in housekeeping when necessary
- 4 years+ experience in the yachting industry in a Managerial role
- Experience running and managing a large spa area on superyachts.
- Good knowledge of a variety of spa products and brands
- Hold all necessary beauty certificates, including beauty electrics
Package Salary: €4300-4500
Rotation: 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off
Start date: Fabruary
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- We are looking for an experienced Spa Manager for a 100m+ private yacht
February 18, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Spa Manager
January 23, 2020 - Anywhere ✔ Approved
- We're looking for a Spa Manager with Hairdressing skills for a 100M+ private yacht.
January 21, 2020 ✔ Approved
- We're looking for an Assistant Spa Manager for a 100M + Motoryacht.
January 20, 2020 ✔ Approved