- Date posted:
- February 25, 2020
- Engineering Jobs
We are looking for a 2nd Engineer with strong AV/IT skills for a 60m motor yacht.
- Permanent postition with 60 days leave per annum
- Must hold a minimum of Merchant III/1 or Yacht III/3 (Y3)
- B1/B2 visa required
- Salary DOE
- Start date of 12th December in Antigua
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Captain/Engineer for 90-ft Private Motoryacht in Australia - CPTM
March 28, 2020 - Aust ✔ Approved
- Rotational 2nd Engineer (Y3)
March 24, 2020 ✔ Approved
- 1st Mate/Engineer Ft Lauderdale/Miami area
March 24, 2020 - Miami Beach or Fort Lauderdale, Florida ✔ Approved
- Rotational 2nd Engineer - 100m+ Private M/Y (Ref - Lr 18188)
March 24, 2020 - Worldwide ✔ Approved
- Temp 2nd Engineer
March 19, 2020 ✔ Approved