2nd Officer - Private 55m M/Y (Ref - Lr 17727)
- Date posted:
- October 10, 2019
- Deck Jobs
- South Pacific
|Work type:||Full time|
|Market sector:||Yacht Power|
|Recruiting area:||South Pacific, Australia|
|Minimum experience:||2 years|
2nd Officer Opportunity aboard – Private 55m M/Y in the South Pacific
Start Date: by Mid September, 2019
Location: South Pacific
Package: Salary Paid in Euros: 30 days leave
A strong preference for Candidates who are currently in the South Pacific or Australasia Regions
- OOW or higher
- STCW (fully updated) with security duties
- Seafarer's Medical Certificate
Experience and Attributes Required:
- Essential - Minimum of 1 year's experience on board a similar sized vessel in a lead role
- Excellent Bridge/Navigational and deck skills
- Hands-on with effective deck maintenance and communication skills
- Ideally an active sportsperson who is happy to be cruising off the beaten track at times
- Ability to train up junior crew and offer positive guidance, leading by example
Male or Female candidates considered
Non-Smoker and No Visible Tattoos
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. Only if your application meets all the criteria shall the Crew Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.