Sales executive(s) Palma
- Date posted:
- July 24, 2019 DWD Dolphin Wear & Deckers
- Other Jobs
- PALMA - SPAIN
You will develop and maintain the relationships with the existing clients as well as with the new clients through:
- Providing proper information, guidance and support while respecting the internal processes.
- Preparing and delivering product presentations followed by quotations and confirmations responding to the customer's needs.
- Checking customer's satisfaction, resolving any issues to ensure to repeat business and build a long-lasting relationship.
- Collaborating with the team members and departments to achieve the set goals and better results.
You are dynamic, organised and self-motivated native English speaker or you are bilingual (English/Spanish).
You are a fast learner, with a passion for sales & achieving targets & objectives.
You are reliable, autonomous and flexible.
You possess excellent communication skills and positive attitude.
Good IT skills and knowledge of MS Office is essential, command of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning Software) would be an asset.
Have you completed your first successful work experience in a challenging, fast-paced business environment with a high level of excellence in terms of customer service (yachting, luxury retail or hospitality)? So welcome on board.
Full time job, salary DOE (20-30ke fix+%), positions available in Palma offices.