Private Flight Attendant, Worldwide (Rotational) - Silver Swan
- Date posted:
- May 22, 2019
- Other Jobs
A high-profile client is looking for a flight attendant on 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off basis. The candidate should be an experienced 5-star flight attendant or someone who has worked as Yacht Crew. We are looking for someone with excellent references, 5 stars service experience, organisational and operational skills, and well versed in all aspects of private affairs.
The candidate should be dynamic and presentable as she will always travel with the client when on duty. The Private Jet will mainly leave from Russia to any destination worldwide. The candidate will need to be based in Europe and will be flying in and out to Russia once the completion of the three weeks on duties. During your 3 weeks on duties, you will be on call 24/7 and accommodations will be provided in hotels when travelling or on standby with the rest of the staff members.
- Ensure the safety and comfort of the principal and his guests throughout the flight
- Serving drinks and meals to the principal and his guests
- Managing and liaising with staff members
- Europe based
- At least 3 years’ experience as either a Flight Attendant in business aviation or as a yacht stewardess for a high-profile client
- Current First Aid Certificate
- English speaker is a must, due to the client privacy Russian speakers cannot be considered
- Excellent references
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine and friendly personality
- Flexibility, reliability, and confidentiality is key for this position
Salary: £45k to £50k
Location: Worldwide, based out of Russia
3 weeks on/3 weeks off, 24/7 when on duty
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.