- Date posted:
- May 16, 2019 Faststream Recruitment
- Deck Jobs
- € 2800 per month
We are currently seeking a deckhand for a seasonal position on a 90m+ Private yacht.
Reporting to the Lead Deckhand, the position is an addition to an existing experienced deck team. Our Client is looking for a middle weight deckhand with a minimum of 2 seasons experience that will join and hit the ground running
Requirements are as follows:
- B1/B2 (Required) Candidate will not be considered if not in hand
- Min 2 full seasons experience
- Yacht masters
- Experienced with general maintenance
- Powerboat II
- ENG1 medical (valid)
- STCW certification including Security Awareness training.
- A Passport valid for at least 12 months
- 2 Written or contactable references
- No visible tattoos
(Male ONLY due to cabin arrangements)
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Mate/Deckhand ~50 M/Y CA
May 23, 2019 ✔ Approved
- Temp Deckhand 65m
May 22, 2019 ✔ Approved
- Female Deckhand - 50m MY
May 21, 2019 ✔ Approved
- Security Personnel/Deckhand for Private 100-m+ M/Y – SSSM
May 21, 2019 - Worldwide ✔ Approved
- Looking for a Deckhand Carpenter
May 21, 2019 - La Ciotat, France ✔ Approved