- Date posted:
- July 15, 2019 Faststream Recruitment
- Deck Jobs
- € 2800 per month
We are currently seeking a deckhand for a seasonal position on a 90m+ Private yacht.
Reporting to the Lead Deckhand, the position is an addition to an existing experienced deck team. Our Client is looking for a middle weight deckhand with a minimum of 2 seasons experience that will join and hit the ground running
Requirements are as follows:
- B1/B2 (Required) Candidate will not be considered if not in hand
- Min 2 full seasons experience
- Yacht masters
- Experienced with general maintenance
- Powerboat II
- ENG1 medical (valid)
- STCW certification including Security Awareness training.
- A Passport valid for at least 12 months
- 2 Written or contactable references
- No visible tattoos
(Male ONLY due to cabin arrangements)
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- We are looking for a Deckhand to join a 45m+ Charter Yacht
July 19, 2019 ✔ Approved
- Couple - Cook/Stewardess and Deckhand
July 19, 2019 - Mediterranean Sea - Europe ✔ Approved
- Looking for a female Deckhand for a 45m M/Y
July 19, 2019 - Malta ✔ Approved
- A 100m+ Private Yacht based in the Middle East is looking for an experienced Deckhand
July 18, 2019 ✔ Approved
- Deckhand 100m+
July 18, 2019 - Anywhere ✔ Approved