Head of Housekeeping
- Date posted:
- March 26, 2019
- Interior Jobs
- €4000 per month
Currently seeking an experienced Head of House for a Charter 70m+. A highly professional yacht with experienced crew that all add value to the team. Majority of the crew have great longevity and progression is evident if crew dictate time and effort day in and day out. Reporting to the Interior Manager, the position is crucial for a well maintained yacht as the standards are very high. Ideally looking for professional with a clean appearance with a transparent background and has an eye for detail.
Requirements are as follows:
- Former Head of Housekeeping experience on a yacht 50m- 80m
- Min 4 years housekeeping experience
- Hotel services training
- Good work ethic and attitude
- Commitment to working in a close team and promoting positive crew morale
- Interior G.U.E.S.T program (preferred)
- Prior experience on board a charter yacht is essential
- ENG1 medical (valid)
- STCW certification including Security Awareness training.
- Food hygiene and safety certificate (Level 2)
- A Passport valid for at least 12 months
- 2 Written or contactable references
- No visible tattoos
(Female ONLY due to cabin arrangements)
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.