Maintenance / Exterior Service Coordinator – Eastern Suburbs Residence
- Date posted:
- February 11, 2019
- Shore Based Jobs
Are you a former deck or engineer looking to go land based in Sydney?
A large estate is on the search for a Maintenance / Exterior Service Coordinator to work within a large residence team.
The position will have an exterior focus and the successful candidate will work alongside other staff to manage driveways, paths, pools, cars, garages, patios, decks and outdoor service areas
The position will be extremely varied and will cover everything from taking covers off furniture, to high pressure hosing pathways to serving a drink to guests by the pool.
The position would suit someone who is technically minded, hands but well presented.
The position will be mostly Monday to Friday (Tradie hours) with a little flexibility pending functions at the house.
The Ideal Candidate
- Some superyacht experience preferred
- Trade background ideal, must be technically minded
- High level of service and professionalism
- Well spoken and well presented
- Very hands on and enjoys an active role
- Has transport and clean drivers’ licence
- Can work well within a larger residence team
- Can manage house trades and contractors
- Happy run errands occasionally
- Some hospitality experience
- Full work rights for Australia
- Own accommodation in Sydney
- Happy to undergo a background check
Start Date- When Available
Salary- $70,000-$80,000 AUD / Year DOE + Super