Senior Charter Broker
- Date posted:
- January 30, 2020
- Shore Based Jobs
- Self-motived, able to create strong relationships, expand client base and negotiate deals.
- Be available anytime to respond to client enquiries. Generate satisfying levels of personal charter sales, as per objectives set regularly.
- Generate a satisfying conversion rate to turn enquiries into actual business.
- Manage charter team
- Prepare presentations for prospective clients using modern commercial, marketing and communication tools.
- Perform effectively in client meetings when pitching for business.
- Provide expert advice on charter yachts and activities around cruising grounds.
- Provide rapid and excellent service, treating clients with utmost respect.
- Provide rapid and effective response to any issue arising during charters.
- Provide accurate and well-informed selection of yachts for charter to clients.
- Provide accurate and well-informed information on cruising destinations.
Monaco based position, applicants are required to have previous charter broker history. The role will involves yachts from 30m to 80m+ across the globe.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.