2 X Estate Management- Front of House Coordinator- Sydney Based
- Date posted:
- October 11, 2018
- Shore Based Jobs
- $70,000 / Year
Are you an experienced stewardess looking for that elusive land-based career in Estate Management?
Do you have strong service, time management skills and are extremely well organised?
A high-end estate in Sydney’s East is on the search for two stewardesses looking to transition ashore and commence a career in Estate Management.
The stewardesses will join the residence as front of house coordinators (FOHC), working as part of a larger residence team and working under the guidance of a very experienced House Manager.
The positions will essentially be new roles created for the growth within the family and residential premises.
The FOHC’s will primarily be responsible for coordinating the meal service, working closely with the chef to deliver an outstanding dining experience to the owners and guests.
Other Key Responsibilities will also include
- Assist in organising and coordinating key events
- Managing the residences interior assets, including art, glassware, wine, furniture
- Running errands external to the house
- Taking care of the Principles suits/shirts and shoes
- Assist in maintaining the floral arrangements
- Perform light housekeeping duties
- Ordering, stocktaking and maintaining adequate household supply
- Reception of guests and looking after their needs
- Work with the fulltime laundress to coordinate the care of clothes, fabrics, linens
- Work within a larger residence team including asset manager, house manager, exterior maintenance and external superyacht captain
- Occasionally assist on luxury superyacht for small day functions
The Ideal Candidate
- Several years’ experience working as a stewardess on Superyachts
- Impeccable service skills
- Extremely well organised with excellent time management skills
- Experience with planning and executing events
- High level of personal presentation
- Some knowledge of wine, and care of cellars or stores
- Strong communication skills
- Looking for a land-based career in estate management
- Full work rights for Australia
- Own accommodation in Sydney (live out position)
- While the position is based on a fulltime work week the FOHC will need to be able to work a flexible work roster including some evenings and weekends
Start Date- Position 1 in early November 2018, Position 2 in early January 2019
Salary- From $70,000 AUD + Super, Depending On Experience
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced stewardess looking to transition her/his skill set into an exciting career in estate management.