- Date posted:
- October 16, 2018
- Interior Jobs
- US$6000-6700 Depending on Experience
- Med Currently - World Cruising
- At lease 8-10 years’ experience as Chief Stewardess
- The boat needs to be a fun and relaxed environment for the Owner and Guests.
- We don’t want someone that gets stressed.
- Guests are very relaxed and enjoy the crew’s company at times.
- Very informal dining, but good service a must.
- They need to have a pro-Active approach, be able to anticipate the needs of the owner and guests.
- Although relaxed, a very good attention to detail is a must
- Be well Organised.
- The Owner and Guests enjoy their sailing, so preferably would be looking for someone that has come from a sailing back ground.
- There is also a 2nd Stewardess aboard. So be able to work as a team.
- Very good crew atmosphere aboard.
- This would be a full-time position.
- Worldwide Cruising
- Planning for America’s Cup in NZ for 2021.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.