- Date posted:
- October 16, 2018
- Interior Jobs
- US$6000-6700 Depending on Experience
- Med Currently - World Cruising
- At lease 8-10 years’ experience as Chief Stewardess
- The boat needs to be a fun and relaxed environment for the Owner and Guests.
- We don’t want someone that gets stressed.
- Guests are very relaxed and enjoy the crew’s company at times.
- Very informal dining, but good service a must.
- They need to have a pro-Active approach, be able to anticipate the needs of the owner and guests.
- Although relaxed, a very good attention to detail is a must
- Be well Organised.
- The Owner and Guests enjoy their sailing, so preferably would be looking for someone that has come from a sailing back ground.
- There is also a 2nd Stewardess aboard. So be able to work as a team.
- Very good crew atmosphere aboard.
- This would be a full-time position.
- Worldwide Cruising
- Planning for America’s Cup in NZ for 2021.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Chief Stewardess
August 24, 2019 ✔ Approved
- Chief Stew ~150' M/Y Private Monaco-Caribe
August 23, 2019 ✔ Approved
- Chief steward/dess
August 23, 2019 - United States ✔ Approved
- Russian Speaking Chief Stewardess - 70m Private M/Y (Ref - Edj/17591)
August 23, 2019 - Mediterranean ✔ Approved
- Chief Stew ~40m M/Y Private Asia FF
August 22, 2019 ✔ Approved