Personal Assistant/ House helper / Travel companion
We are looking for a suitable candidate for our VIP Client.
- Can have yacht/villa experience
- Will Travel around the world
- All payed, accommodation, travel, food
- This is a permanent role, live-in
- Only European candidates that don't need a visa
A Companion is responsible for assisting his or her employer in various ways. A Companion’s duties may include traveling with the employer and accompanying him or her to certain events and appointments.
Duties may also include some assistance with activities of daily living (house/ yacht/ plane).
These activities may include medication reminders, monitoring and replenishing food supply, helping with wardrobe management and selection as well as some secretarial duties. The Companion is a trusted assistant who puts the needs and best interest of the employer first.
- Put the health, safety, wellness and reputation of the employer first.
- Demonstrates anticipatory thinking. The Companion will anticipate and address issues before they become problems and will demonstrate excellent planning skills.
- Meet specialized needs.
- Demonstrate an employment history of reliability, discretion, grace under pressure, professionalism and integrity.
- Can help greet visitors, manage correspondence, address travel needs and other daily requirements that are part of the job.
Please send your full resume to our email.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.