100m+ Spectacular New Build Requires 6 Star experienced 2nd Stewardess (SSDJ)
- Date posted:
- August 10, 2018 Superyacht Crew International
- Interior Jobs
- Do you have impeccable references and 4+ years’ experience on 80m+ Superyachts or Cruise Ships
- Are you organized with excellent Team Co-ordination Skills
- 122 leave days per year after launch and delivery (4:2) (Landbased in Germany until launch)
This incredible yacht has an awesome opportunity to be part of something really big, really new and is seeking the industry’s best caliber of crew. If you have 4+ years relevant Stewardess experience on 80m+ Yachts or Cruise Ships with impeccable presentation and references then read on.
You will have proven scheduling experience for the service team and capabilities to create new procedures and checklists and be confident in team building and delegating. You must be well experienced with different service styles, have superior communication, diplomacy and organization skills, particularly for Guest interactions. You’ll have initiative, attention to detail as a second nature and be able to manage the Interiors inventory.
- Valid passport (mandatory)
- Valid ENG1 (mandatory, valid 6 months, STCW A-I/9)
- Valid SDB (mandatory)
- Valid STCW (mandatory, STCW A-VI/1-1 through to STCW A-VI/1-4)
- Food and Hygiene Level 2 (mandatory)
- Security Awareness (mandatory, STCW A-VI/6-1)
- Specific safety training for personnel on passenger ships (mandatory, STCW A-V/2-2)
- Crowd Management certificate & specific safety training for personnel on passenger ships (preferred, STCW A-V/2-1)
- Crisis Management (preferred, STCW A-V/2-3)
- HELM Operational (preferred, HELMO)
- Passport Photo (preferred)
- Vaccination card with Yellow Fever and Hep B vaccines (preferred)
- 3 written references (preferred)
- At least +4 years of experience in a similar role on Cruise ships or 80+ meter Yachts.
- Setting stewardess schedules and check lists for service team
- Well experienced with different styles of service
- Very good with guests
- Interior inventory
- Ability to delegate
- Good communications, organization and diplomacy
- Eye for detail
- Self-starter and uses her initiative
Salary: Competitive with 122 days leave and 4 economy flights per year once Yacht is operational, 30 leave days per year and share accommodation in Germany prior to yacht delivery (based on 5-day work week).
Start Date: Nov/Dec 2018
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.