Huge New Build Service Stewardess Opportunity Starting End 2018 (HNBJ)
- Date posted:
- August 10, 2018
- Interior Jobs
- Western Med
- Is your passion delivering Service to the Highest of Standards?
- Do you have +1 year Experience in a Service role on +60m Yachts or Cruise Ships?
- 122 Leave Days After the Yacht is Delivered and 4 economy flights per year.
Service Stewardess’ this is the dream job starting up with a team of experienced professionals to get this extraordinary Superyacht launched early next year. Your excellent Service skills, proven teamwork, multitasking, organization and attention to detail will be put to good use along you’re your motivation to provide the owners with a perfect experience on their long awaited impressive yacht. The yacht is currently in Germany and the position offers 30 leave days per year prior to yacht delivery (based on 5 Day work week).
- Valid passport (mandatory)
- Valid ENG1 (mandatory, valid 6 months, STCW A-I/9)
- Valid SDB (mandatory)
- Valid STCW (mandatory, STCW A-VI/1-1 through to STCW A-VI/1-4)
- Food and Hygiene Level 2 (mandatory)
- Security Awareness (mandatory, STCW A-VI/6-1)
- Specific safety training for personnel on passenger ships (mandatory, STCW A-V/2-2)
- Crowd Management certificate & specific safety training for personnel on passenger ships (preferred, STCW A-V/2-1)
- Crisis Management (preferred, STCW A-V/2-3)
- HELM Operational (preferred, HELMO)
- Passport Photo (preferred)
- Vaccination card with Yellow Fever and Hep B vaccines (preferred)
- 3 written references (preferred)
Experience & Skills
- At least +1 year of experience in a similar role on +60 meter Yachts or Cruise Ships
- Excellent Service skills
- Good communications, organization and diplomacy skills
- Attention for detail
- Teamwork & multitasking
- Hard working, motivated
- Must be able to follow and retain instructions given
Salary: Competitive with 122 days leave and 4 economy flights per year once Yacht is operational, 30 leave days per year and share accommodation in Germany prior to yacht delivery (based on 5-day work week).
Start Date: Nov/Dec 2018
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- New build Service Stewardess
October 18, 2018 - TBC ✔ Approved
- Service Stewardesses (Russian Speaking)
October 14, 2018 - Worldwide ✔ Approved
- Service steward/ess for stately Point Piper home (AHBP)
October 12, 2018 - Aust ✔ Approved
- 2nd Service Stewardess
October 11, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Junior Service Stewardess
October 11, 2018 ✔ Approved