2nd Engineer (y4/y3) Needed For A 70m+ Private Sailing Yacht
- Date posted:
- October 28, 2018 Quintessentially People: Yacht Crew
- Engineering Jobs
- Bahamas, North America.
Start date: July 2018
Schedule: East Coast for the Summer - Caribbean for the winter, Europe Summer 2019 (Yard Period in Europe)
We are looking for an experienced 2nd Engineer for a 70m+ Sailing Yacht currently in the Caribbean. Duties will include Planned maintenance, troubleshooting, watchkeeping, normal every day running of the vessel.
Vessel runs with 15 crew total and 3 in the Engineering Department
Current 2nd Engineer has been on board for 5 years. Fun, active crew
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- Ideally Y3 but Y4 would be considered
- B1/B2 in hand – no exceptions
- 7500USD per month increasing to 8000USD after a 3 month probation
- This is a full-time position. Not rotation
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Engineer/Deckhand 30m
November 17, 2018 ✔ Approved
- 2nd Engineer - #10854
November 15, 2018 ✔ Approved
- 2nd Engineer for Private 70-m Support M/Y in the Middle East - DBBM
November 15, 2018 - UAE ✔ Approved
- 2nd Engineer, 60m, Y4 min. (ROTATION)
November 15, 2018 - USA ✔ Approved
November 14, 2018 ✔ Approved