Experienced Stewardess needed for Private 50m M/Y (PSCH)
- March 7, 2018
- Interior Jobs
- Are you an experienced high-end stewardess who likes to rotate between departments?
- Looking for a new permanent position?
- Available end of March?
The ideal candidate is one who is strong in both high end service and housekeeping skills as the interior is run with 3 stews who rotate fully between both departments. The yacht is used by one owner for the season with different groups of family/friends invited onboard for around 7 days at a time. The vessel will be cruising Alaska/West Coast of Canada this summer.
Qualifications and attributes:
- STCW BST and Security Awareness
- Valid ENG1 (with minimum 6 months validity)
- Valid Passport
- Fit, Energetic and of Excellent Personal Presentation who shows great pride in her work
- At least 2 seasons experience on a yacht of a similar size
- Good general knowledge of housekeeping and steward product knowledge
- Excellent team worker
- Must be able to follow instruction well
- Be a self-starter and capable of using her own initiative
- Must be fluent in English, both spoken and written
Start Date: End of March 2018
Salary: US$3,800 DOE.
To apply: Click on the button to Apply Now
Upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1. So please send these also
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.