Junior Stewardess needed for this 80m+ M/Y (SJCH)
- March 5, 2018
- Interior Jobs
- Are you a junior stewardess looking for your next role?
- Have at least one season's experience?
- Available in April?
We are looking for a Junior Stewardess to join a great interior team, working under a strong Chief Stewardess and Head of House on this exceptional Superyacht. The right candidate would need to be confident in both service and housekeeping departments and have an extremely positive outset and attitude towards her work.
You must be able to work well under direction from the Chief Stewardess and have at least one season’s experience.
The private yacht is based in the Mediterranean for the summer and travels to Caribbean/Maldives/Dubai for winter.
For this role, you will have the following attributes;
- Experience in service, housekeeping, inventories and laundry (one season onboard)
- Excellent presentation, fit and active with a healthy mindset
- “Can Do” positive attitude with excellent eye to detail
- Be a team worker with good organizational skills, self-motivated and energetic
- Seafarer’s Medical Certificate (ENG1) with a minimum of 6 months validity
- STCW including PSSD
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Fluent English (spoken & written)
Salary: 3500 US Dollars
Start Date: 2nd April with a 3:1 rotation
To apply: Click on the button below to “Apply Now”
Upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1. So please send these also
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.