Registered Nurse (Medial Officer)/Stewardess required on board this 100m+ M/Y (MNCH)
- Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new challenge?
- Former A&E or Paramedic experience?
- Available to start immediately?
We are looking for a candidate who takes great pride in her work, has immaculate cleanliness, high end service experience and has experience as a Medical Officer. You must have an excellent bed side manner and be prepared to help out within the Interior departments in a dual stewardess role.
- ENG 1 Medical
- International Passport
- Seafarers Discharge Book
- Security Awareness or Designated Security Duties Certificate
- Registered Nurse Degree / Certification
- A+E or Paramedic Experience preferred or must be very experienced Medical Officer/ First Aider
- Report writing and Computers skills essential.
- At least one season’s experience on a yacht or cruise ship in a similar role
- Must have hospitality experience to assist in the Interior department on board.
- Impeccable appearance.
- Works well in a team environment.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 3000 Euros/month, 4:2 rotation with 122 days leave per year
To apply: Click on the button to Apply Now
Upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1. So please send these also
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.