- Date posted:
- April 21, 2018
- Deck Jobs
We are currently working with a large private MY to recruit a 2nd Officer. This is an excellent position with great opportunities for progression.
- 100m+ Motor Yacht
- Dual Season Itinerary
- Reporting directly to the Chief Officer/Captain
- Ensuring all daily/weekly/monthly safety checks are completed in line with yacht procedures
- Bridge/Navigational watches and other bridge duties as assigned by Ch Off
- Training/mentoring of deckhands
- Chief Mates Unlimited
- Passenger Ship Experience as Sr Officer
- Full up to date STCW (in line with 2010 amendments)
- ECDIS Training
- GMDSS GOC
- Advanced FF
- Medical First Aid
- Tender driving skills preferable
- Salary: €4,200 (probationary period on-board)
- Leave: 2 months on / 2 months off
- Flights: Paid
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.