- Date posted:
- April 21, 2018
- Deck Jobs
We are currently working with a large private MY to recruit a 2nd Officer. This is an excellent position with great opportunities for progression.
- 100m+ Motor Yacht
- Dual Season Itinerary
- Reporting directly to the Chief Officer/Captain
- Ensuring all daily/weekly/monthly safety checks are completed in line with yacht procedures
- Bridge/Navigational watches and other bridge duties as assigned by Ch Off
- Training/mentoring of deckhands
- Chief Mates Unlimited
- Passenger Ship Experience as Sr Officer
- Full up to date STCW (in line with 2010 amendments)
- ECDIS Training
- GMDSS GOC
- Advanced FF
- Medical First Aid
- Tender driving skills preferable
- Salary: €4,200 (probationary period on-board)
- Leave: 2 months on / 2 months off
- Flights: Paid
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- 2nd Officer (oow) Needed for 65m+ Shadow Yacht Currently in the Med (World Traveller)
September 19, 2018 - Spain, Europe. ✔ Approved
- 2nd Officer
September 15, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Unlimited License Chief and 2nd Officers
September 12, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Second Officer for a 60m+ MY
September 4, 2018 ✔ Approved
- 2nd Officer for Research Vessel
September 3, 2018 - USA ✔ Approved