- Date posted:
- April 21, 2018
- Deck Jobs
- €2800 per month
We are currently working with a large private MY to recruit a Deckhand.
- 100m+ MY
- Mediterranean Itinerary
- Reporting to the Bosun & Officers
- Assisting with daily deck maintenance
- Assisting with Watersports/tender driving as directed
- Strong background in watersports/tender driving
- 1 full seasons experience on yachts 50m+ MIN
- Full up to date STCW. inc PSA
- ENG 1
- PBL 2
- NWR, YM Offhsore preferred
Salary: €2,800 per month
Leave: 5 months on / 1 month off
Start: March 2018
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Volunteers For Medical Vessel
September 25, 2018 ✔ Approved
- Deckhand/2nd Engineer
September 23, 2018 - US Atlantic NE ✔ Approved
September 22, 2018 - West Mediterranean ✔ Approved
- Deckhand, Dual season 50m SY
September 22, 2018 - Mediterranean (Dual season) ✔ Approved
- Deckhand - #10396
September 21, 2018 ✔ Approved