Experienced Gardener/Groundsman needed in Northern Beaches! (GGBC)
- February 9, 2018
- Shore Based Jobs
- Are you an experienced Gardener/Landscaper?
- Are you looking for a full-time permanent position?
- Work on numerous beautiful large properties in Palm Beach/Avalon!
We are looking for an experienced Gardener/Landscaper to look after a number of family properties in the Palm Beach/Avalon area! This role will be quite varied, you will be responsible for making sure the grounds are looking immaculate at all times. You must have extensive gardening knowledge as the properties have beautiful expensive large gardens that need to be maintained to the highest of standards. Knowledge of carpentry, painting and general maintanence skills are also necessary.
To be eligible for this role you must have long-term permission to work in Australia, ie Permanent residency.
This role will be Monday – Thursday from 7am – 5pm.
DESIRED ATTRIBUTES & EXPERIENCE:
- Formal training highly advantageous
- Previous experience working in large residences with extensive gardens
- Great attention to detail
- Trustworthiness, confidentiality and discretion
- Sensible and mature with good initiative
- Self-motivated, capable and diligent
- Security minded
- Must have your own transport
Salary & Conditions: DOE. Great salary for the right person.
Start Date: As soon as the right person is found.
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 7am – 5pm (40 hours a week)
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.