Experienced Nanny for after school care needed in Northern Beaches! (NBNC)
- Date posted:
- February 9, 2018
- Shore Based Jobs
- Are you living in Northern Sydney?
- Do you have a solid background in childcare?
- Available for 4 afternoons a week?
We have a position available for a Nanny/Governess for a beautiful family in Avalon/Palm Beach area. The role will entail driving in the local area (school pick ups), looking after the children after school and helping with homework. You must have a clean driver's license to be considered, however a car will be provided if needed.
The family consists of the principals and their 3 children – 5, 6 & 7. The principals will not be at the house in the afternoon so you will be in charge of supervision, helping with homework and ensuring the children are bathed and fed. There will be a Housekeeper/Cook at the residence to help with the children in the afternoon and they will be responsible for the children's dinner.
General duties will include:
- Picking the children up from school
- Supervision/entertaining of the children
- Homework help every afternoon
- Bathing, feeding children
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a nanny role
- Be able to work well with children
- Be detail oriented and organized
- Be mature and confident
- Have a current Australian drivers license (clean)
- Have the ability to obtain or already hold a Police and Working With Children Check
Hours: 4 days a week, Mon-Thursday approximately 4 hours each starting around 2.30pm for school pick up.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.