Service Stewardess required for 100m+ M/Y (WOCH)
- February 9, 2018
- Interior Jobs
- Do you have a minimum of one season's experience in a service role on a yacht?
- Excited to join a large interior team on board a Megayacht?
- Available for a March start?
We are seeking a number of service stewardesses for a large motor yacht. If you are dynamic, attentive and highly experienced in the Hospitality sector with a passion for service, this could be your next great job!
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- Security Awareness or Designated Security Duties Certificate
- Seafarers Medical (valid minimum 6 months)
- Seafarers Discharge Book
- International Passport
- Passenger Safety Certificate
- Vaccines: Hep B & Yellow Fever
- At least one seasons experience in a similar role on Motor Yachts
- Excellent service skills
- General knowledge of stewarding and product knowledge
- Works well within a team environment
- Presentable, confident and shows pride in her work
- Must be able to follow direction very well and have the ability to learn quickly
- Eye for detail
- Self-starter and uses initiative
Female only due to cabin arrangements
Salary: 2700 Euros/month
Package: 122 days leave per year & 2 return flights to homeport (4:2 rotation)
Start Date: March 2018
Click APPLY NOW and upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1 so please send these as well.
Are you aware of your Seafarer rights and duties as per the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) 2006?
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.