Housekeeper/House help for Eastern Suburbs/Palm Beach properties! (EPCH)
- Date posted:
- February 6, 2018
- Shore Based Jobs
- Are you located in Sydney?
- Looking for a varied role?
- Work within two residences!
We are looking for an experienced and responsible Housekeeper/House help to assist an elderly couple in taking care of their two properties by doing the cleaning, laundry, ironing, general tidying etc. Some shopping and other errands may come up also, so you’ll need your own car and a clean driver's license. The properties are located in the Eastern Suburbs and Palm Beach.
This role is ideally 5 days a week with some flexibility and the opportunity to live in for the right candidate. The wife is quite energetic and loves to cook, so someone who is comfortable to help in the kitchen with meal prep etc would be great.
Duties will include:
- Keeping the house tidy and orderly at all times
- Shopping for food and other items as needed
- Vacuuming, dusting, mopping of floors
- Daily bed-making, and room tidying
- Responsible for laundry
- Supervise any tradesman or gardeners
- Ad hoc ‘organisational’ jobs to help keep the house in top order
- Water the garden, sweep the paths
Desired Attributes & Skills:
- Excellent Housekeeping and Laundry skills
- Mature, focused and self-motivation
- Eye for detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good initiative, capability and diligence
- Professional demeanour and personal presentation
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Driver's license (clean)
- Police/Security check
REMUNERATION: $30+ Depending on experience
START DATE: ASAP
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.