Crane Operator for 100-m Shadow Vessel (COPM)
- Date posted:
- February 5, 2018
- Other Jobs
- Enjoy 122 days leave!
- Are you an Experienced Ship’s Crane Operator?
- Start ASAP!
We are seeking an experienced Crane Operator preferably with experience in Liebherr cranes. You will have at least 2 years’ experience on General Cargo vessels or similar with a holding capacity of 35T above.
The successful candidate MUST have the following qualifications:
- Current Crane Operator Certificate
- STCW Deck rating watch keeping Certificate II/4
- Valid Passport, ENG1 and Seaman’s Discharge Book
- STCW Basic safety training certificate with Security Awareness certificate
- Passenger Safety Certificate
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
- 2+ year’s experience as a Crane Operator
- Professional appearance - No visible tattoos
- Team player, rigorous and hardworking
- Good references both written and verbal.
- Confident and knowledgeable.
Salary: €3.000 per month. 122 days leave per year. 2 return economy flights to your homeport.
Send your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1. So please send these also.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.