Crewing Superintendent - Superyachts
- Date posted:
- March 2, 2018
- Shore Based Jobs
We are currently looking for an exclusive Crewing Superintendent Superyachts
- Crewing superintendent for fleet of Superyachts
- Experience supporting the on-board crew from a management position
- Recruiting for and managing all the crew and yacht requests
- Maintaining all compliance regulations
- Coordinating crew planning with owners and captains, training needs, payroll
- Starting mid-March
- Based in offices in Cyprus, must be willing to relocate to Cyprus
- MUST HAVE Experience on superyachts and onshore recruitment/ management
- Land based experience within super yacht/ Crew Management Company
- Presentable, professional and a good knowledge of face to face interaction with owners and captains
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Fluent in English, French German or Russian
- Good knowledge of compliance/ MLC regulations
- Salary: DOE €65k per year
- Leave: 24 days paid leave
- Basic relocation package available - single supplements
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.