Admin / Accounts Assistant - Major Yacht Services - Sydney
- January 22, 2018
- Shore Based Jobs
Do you have experience in office administration?
Are you looking to gain account management experience working within the superyacht industry?
Major Yacht Services has an exciting opportunity available to join their professional team here in Sydney.
Major Yacht Services (MYS) has been especially designed to meet the growing demands of superyachts cruising Australian waters. Since 1997 MYS has assisted over 750 Superyachts with their visit in and around Australia, offering a range of superyacht agent services for both captains and owners alike.
As the Admin/Accounts assistant you will be responsible for a range of duties while gaining valuable exposure to the operational side of the Business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- General office administration
- Stocktakes and ordering supplies
- Answering phones and directing calls
- Assisting with the sales of marine related products
- Boxing orders and organising deliveries
- Organising documents and crew visa applications
- Learning MYOB, generating invoices, payments & reconciling accounts
- General office cleaning and organising
- Assisting with social media, running errands and database management
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be a friendly administrative professional looking to work within a fun and enjoyable office environment.
- Administration experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Friendly and professional phone manner
- Enjoys role variety
- Highly organised
- Has an understanding of the leisure / superyacht industry or looking to learn
- Basic account keeping skills
- Clean drivers licence
- Full work rights for Australia / NZ
- Sydney based
- Looking for role longevity
The position will be Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm (office located in waterfront location)
Parking available onsite
Start Date: 2-3 weeks with a full handover and ongoing training
Salary: $55,000 AUD + Super
This is a terrific opportunity to work for a fun company, with excellent working conditions while building up experience in account management
Good knowledge of the English language is required.