Chief Stewardess needed
- Date posted:
- January 18, 2018
- Interior Jobs
- United States
Chief Stewardess Needed
- Female, age 28-35
- Dynamic, fit and personable
- Hard working and highly competent.
- silver service, bar tending, wine knowledge, etc
- Ready for a charter yacht and proven history as a Chief Stewardess (not looking for someone trying to step up into the role)
- **Must be good with kids and childcare
We are a busy charter yacht and busy private yacht. And are ultimately looking for a very strong Chief Stewardess.
Will share cabin with 2nd Stewardess.
We are looking for someone with proven hiostory of longevity only.
Salary is TBD
- Schengen and US B1/B2 visas
- STCW 2010
- Valid ENG1
- Food handling and hygiene
- Security awareness (VPDSD)
- Cayman Islands Seaman's Discharge Book
SEND CV with photo . References required
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Seasonal Chief Stewardess - Private 40m M/Y
February 16, 2019 - Med ✔ Approved
- Chief Stewardess - Private 70m M/Y (Ref - Cm16696)
February 15, 2019 - Med ✔ Approved
- Sailor Chief Steward(ess) wanted
February 15, 2019 - Spain ✔ Approved
- Greek speaking Chief Steward(ess) wanted
February 14, 2019 - Spain ✔ Approved
- Chief Stew
February 14, 2019 - US Atlantic SE ✔ Approved