Chief Stewardess needed
- January 18, 2018
- Interior Jobs
- United States
Chief Stewardess Needed
- Female, age 28-35
- Dynamic, fit and personable
- Hard working and highly competent.
- silver service, bar tending, wine knowledge, etc
- Ready for a charter yacht and proven history as a Chief Stewardess (not looking for someone trying to step up into the role)
- **Must be good with kids and childcare
We are a busy charter yacht and busy private yacht. And are ultimately looking for a very strong Chief Stewardess.
Will share cabin with 2nd Stewardess.
We are looking for someone with proven hiostory of longevity only.
Salary is TBD
- Schengen and US B1/B2 visas
- STCW 2010
- Valid ENG1
- Food handling and hygiene
- Security awareness (VPDSD)
- Cayman Islands Seaman's Discharge Book
SEND CV with photo . References required
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.