- Date posted:
- January 12, 2018
- Deck Jobs
We are currently working with a 60m+ private M/Y to recruit a full time Chief Officer.
- Shipyard until March then travelling worldwide
- Chief Officer
- Running Deck team of 4, general maintenance, repair work and bridge paperwork
- PMS and strong understanding of maintenance systems
- Strong paperwork skills and experience in repair work on deck
- Passage Planning
- Chart/Publication updates
- Chief Mate 3000gt / masters 3000
- Experience on Superyachts
- Deck management/maintenance experience
- Very active hard working high maintenance boat, needing someone to be very hands on and hard grafting
Salary: €6,000 + DOE
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.