Captain needed for 100m+ private MY (CCCH)
- Date posted:
- January 3, 2018
- Deck Jobs
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Superyacht Captain to step into the lead role on this magnificent private motoryacht. The position offers a full rotation (182 days leave per year) and a very generous salary for the suitably qualified and experienced candidate.
You will require the following qualifications:
- COC Master of Ships 3000 GT or more
- SSO, GMDSS, ECDIS, Medical care, HLO, PWC, AFF, HELM
- Valid PP, ENG1 & SDB
- Basic Safety Training Certificate
- Passenger Safety Certificate (preferable)
- Fast Rescue Boat or Proficiency in Survival Craft Certificate
- Seamans Discharge Book
For this role, you will have the following experience/attributes;
- 5+ years Maritime experience on Passenger/Cruise ships or 80m+ yachts.
- Superior leadership, communication, management and diplomacy skills.
- Excellent boat handling and navigational skills.
- Knowledge of ISM and ISPS practices
- Excellent maintenance, engineering and technical / troubleshooting experience
- Ability to remain calm and give directions in an emergency situation
- Organized and methodical
- Financial management
- Professional appearance - no visible Tattoos
- Heli-deck & tendering operations.
- Fit and healthy
- Good work ethic
- Complete English fluency is required (spoken and written).
Salary & Conditions: 13,000 EURO per month, 182 days leave per year, 4 x return flights per year
Start Beginning of February 2018
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.