Captain needed for 100m+ private MY (CCCH)
- January 3, 2018
- Deck Jobs
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Superyacht Captain to step into the lead role on this magnificent private motoryacht. The position offers a full rotation (182 days leave per year) and a very generous salary for the suitably qualified and experienced candidate.
You will require the following qualifications:
- COC Master of Ships 3000 GT or more
- SSO, GMDSS, ECDIS, Medical care, HLO, PWC, AFF, HELM
- Valid PP, ENG1 & SDB
- Basic Safety Training Certificate
- Passenger Safety Certificate (preferable)
- Fast Rescue Boat or Proficiency in Survival Craft Certificate
- Seamans Discharge Book
For this role, you will have the following experience/attributes;
- 5+ years Maritime experience on Passenger/Cruise ships or 80m+ yachts.
- Superior leadership, communication, management and diplomacy skills.
- Excellent boat handling and navigational skills.
- Knowledge of ISM and ISPS practices
- Excellent maintenance, engineering and technical / troubleshooting experience
- Ability to remain calm and give directions in an emergency situation
- Organized and methodical
- Financial management
- Professional appearance - no visible Tattoos
- Heli-deck & tendering operations.
- Fit and healthy
- Good work ethic
- Complete English fluency is required (spoken and written).
Salary & Conditions: 13,000 EURO per month, 182 days leave per year, 4 x return flights per year
Start Beginning of February 2018
The recruiter can only accept applications from candidates from Western Europe, Central Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America, South Africa and Eastern Europe.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.