Experienced Chief Stewardess 120m+
- Date posted:
- April 14, 2018
- Interior Jobs
We are looking to fill the position of Chief Stewardess on a large Private and light Charter Motor Yacht.
Offering €7000 and 182 leave days per year on the rotation of 3:3. The yacht is currently in France.
Successful candidates must hold the following:
- International Passport
- Seafarer discharge book
- Seafarer medical ENG 1(valid min 6 months)
- STCW Basic safety training certificate
- Passenger safety training certificate
- Security awareness or designated security duties certificate and also be able to get their HEP B & Yellow Fever vacinations.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate that is hardworking with 5+Years’ experience in similar roles showing longevity on a yacht of 100m+. A back ground of Cruise ships and less Yacht experience can also be considered. She (due to cabin arrangements) must also show multi-cultural management skills, attention to detail, excellent organizational & inventory skills, able to quickly adapt to change with strong communication skills. Successful candidates must be fluent in spoken & written English.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Seasonal Chief Stewardess - Private 40m M/Y
February 16, 2019 - Med ✔ Approved
- Chief Stewardess - Private 70m M/Y (Ref - Cm16696)
February 15, 2019 - Med ✔ Approved
- Sailor Chief Steward(ess) wanted
February 15, 2019 - Spain ✔ Approved
- Greek speaking Chief Steward(ess) wanted
February 14, 2019 - Spain ✔ Approved
- Chief Stew
February 14, 2019 - US Atlantic SE ✔ Approved