Housekeeper for London home and Private Yacht
- Type : Permanent
- Location : Europe
- Certification required : Eng1, STCW
We are you looking for an English speaking housekeeper with yacht experience for a family based in central London.
- Excellent English (not necessarily a native speaker)
- Permission to work
- High cleaning standards
- UK driving licence and driving experience in central London is a plus
- Bubbly personality
- “can-do’’ attitude
- Leader’s skills
- Confidence and stress resistance
- Previous steward experience is a big plus
- Previous experience in private family is a plus
- Ability to work Saturdays and Sundays (days off will be during the week)
- Salary – from 35K/per year/gross
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Dual Head of Service and Housekeeping Steward for 100m+ (SHKN)
May 22, 2018 - TBA ✔ Approved
- Beautician / Housekeeper
May 19, 2018 - Anywhere ✔ Approved
- Housekeeping Stewardess required for 120m+ Private M/Y in the Med (HMRL)
May 18, 2018 - Mediterranean ✔ Approved
- Part Time Housekeeper Laundress, Belgravia London
May 16, 2018 - London, United Kingdom, Europe. ✔ Approved
- Temp Housekeeper - Private/Charter 70 M + M/Y
May 16, 2018 - Usa/Uk ✔ Approved