- November 30, 2017
- Interior Jobs
We are currently working with 60m Charter MY to recruit a Chief Stewardess.
- 60m+ MY
- Busy high end charter itinerary.
- Worldwide Itinerary
- This is a great boat with a great crew and a very busy charter schedule
- Experience supporting and assisting the Interior team
- Maintaining great relationships with all crew.
- Experience leading a team of 4 with a happy and fun demeanour
- Ability to adapt and engage in all areas of the interior
- Liaise with the Chef on Service
- Starting ASAP in the Caribbean
- 5 years' experience on superyachts in a similar position
- Positive, professional and always a good sense of humour.
- Good longevity on 50m+ yachts
- Full up to date STCW + ENG 1 FHL2
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Salary: €6000 DOE
- Leave: 38 days paid leave
- Good medical package and flight allocations.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.