- Date posted:
- November 27, 2017
- Deck Jobs
We are currently working with 55m Charter MY to recruit a strong Female Bosun.
- 55m+ MY
- Busy high end charter boat
- Med/Caribbean Itinerary
- MUST have OOW
- Running and supporting the deck crew
- Maintaining great relationships with all crew
- Ability to adapt and engage in all areas of the deck and bridge
- Maintaining many bridge publications
- Starting January
- Must be Female due to cabin arrangements
- 2 seasons' experience on superyachts as a Bosun
- Positive, professional and always a good sense of humour.
- Great interaction with guests
- Good longevity on 50m+ yachts
- Full up to date STCW + ENG 1, PBL2, PWC, OOW
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Salary: €4500 DOE
- Leave: Temp from 2nd Jan - 1st April
- Good medical package and flight allocations.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
April 21, 2018 ✔ Approved
- 3rd Officer / Bosun – 70m+ MY
April 19, 2018 - Mediterranean / Caribbean ✔ Approved
- Large Yacht Bosun
April 18, 2018 - Worldwide ✔ Approved
- Bosun/ 3rd Officer
April 18, 2018 - Varied Itinerary ✔ Approved
- Bosun ~150' M/Y Private Monaco-Caribe FF
April 18, 2018 ✔ Approved