- November 27, 2017
- Deck Jobs
We are currently working with 55m Charter MY to recruit a strong Female Bosun.
- 55m+ MY
- Busy high end charter boat
- Med/Caribbean Itinerary
- MUST have OOW
- Running and supporting the deck crew
- Maintaining great relationships with all crew
- Ability to adapt and engage in all areas of the deck and bridge
- Maintaining many bridge publications
- Starting January
- Must be Female due to cabin arrangements
- 2 seasons' experience on superyachts as a Bosun
- Positive, professional and always a good sense of humour.
- Great interaction with guests
- Good longevity on 50m+ yachts
- Full up to date STCW + ENG 1, PBL2, PWC, OOW
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Salary: €4500 DOE
- Leave: Temp from 2nd Jan - 1st April
- Good medical package and flight allocations.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.