Sales and Business Development Consultant- Shipyard Brisbane
- November 21, 2017
- Shore Based Jobs
- $100,000 AUD
- Brisbane, Australia
$100,000 / Year Circa (DOE)
Are you an experienced yachting/marine professional with a strong sales or business background?
Are you looking for an exciting land based opportunity in a leading Brisbane Shipyard?
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for strategically sourcing new business in the various sectors of the shipyard in Brisbane (including Commercial, Pleasure boats, White Boats, Superyachts, Military, Marine Construction and Engineering) as well as maintaining existing business relationships.
The Sales Consultant will be required to maintain and add to the Database (CRM) on a daily basis.
The position would suit a former Engineer, captain, chief stewardess, project manager ect with a background in sales/business development looking to go land based in Brisbane
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for complying with sales processes and reporting on outcomes on a daily and weekly basis.
Some key requirements of the role include:
- Canvas new and existing business contacts in order to develop relationships and sources of new and recurring business.
- Comply with sales systems/forms and processes to secure sales.
- Acquire technical knowledge of equipment and resources in order to make sales and deliver our services.
- Achieve Sales in accordance with monthly targets and sales budgets.
- Attend industry events as and when required in order to open up new channels of business.
- Develop Innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations.
- Develop an understanding of future customer requirements and make insightful recommendations for new marine related solutions, extensions or enhancements to the facility.
- Resolve sales or delivery issues
- Maintain existing relationships with customers, tenants and stakeholders.
- Work with tenants and projects to ensure success for all projects.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of contacts within industry.
- Work closely with all members of the Business Development Team as well as other personnel to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of services.
- Adhere to QHSE Management System and safe work practices at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks reasonably required to ensure the ongoing efficiency and quality delivery of services
Salary- $100,000 AUD / year DOE
Start Date: Mid-January 2018
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced maritime/sales professional looking to go land based in Brisbane.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.