Nurse/Stewardesses for World Cruising 90m+ Motor Yacht (NANN)
- Experience is a plus, but accepting green candidates.
- Exciting world cruising itinerary
- Professional and experienced team.
Are you looking for your next or even first long term position? This beautiful large Motor yacht is looking for enthusiastic and professional minded young lady to join their team doing predominantly housekeeping, with Nursing duties. If you have a great eye for detail, are conscientious about your work and ready to commit to this great boat then please keep reading. Candidates who are nurses with their qualifications up to date and good experience will be considered. This wonderful opportunity to join one of the industry’s most icon yachts is one not to miss. Read on below to see if you have what it takes:
Skills and Qualifications:
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- Seafarer medical (ENG1) min. validity 6 months
- Security Awareness or Designated Security Duties certificate
- Qualified Nurse
- Must have a good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Female only due to cabin arrangements
Salary: UD$4 000.
Leave: 4 months on with 1 month off. (Extra time will be given to allow for ongoing education and the chance to keep your nursing qualification up to date)
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht and a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.