- Date posted:
- November 11, 2017
- Deck Jobs
- United States
We are currently working with a 50m+ Private MY to recruit a Captain
- 50m+ MY
- New build Support boat
- Currently in Florida
- Mediterranean/ Caribbean Itinerary
- Captain's full time position
- Hold Masters 3000 Tickets minimum
- MUST HAVE Experience from a commercial background and recent Superyacht experience
- Extensive cruising knowledge, confident with crane operations, toys and many water sports
- Fluent in English
- Experience on 50m+ with great longevity on commercial vessels and superyachts
- Great communications skills, confident managing crew and logistics with principal vessel
- Available in 2/3 weeks
- Full up to date STCW + ENG 1
- Salary: $13,000 DOE
- Leave: 60 days leave
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.