- Date posted:
- December 10, 2017
- Deck Jobs
We are currently working with 60m private MY to recruit a Bosun
- 60m MY
- Currently in Med
- Med based for the winter
- Strong Bosun confident in leading the deck team
- Happy with maintaining bridge paperwork, chart corrections etc
- Assisting the Chief Mate with all safety procedures and deck maintenance
- Must be happy to organise the yard period and maintain the deck whilst in the yard
- OOW or working towards, this is a good chance to study to completion
- Good longevity on 50m+ yachts
- Must be flexible and easy going, good communicator, dedicated and happy to help out in all areas
- Full up to date STCW + ENG 1
- Salary: €4,500+ DOE
- Leave: 42 days Per Annum
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
April 21, 2018 ✔ Approved
- 3rd Officer / Bosun – 70m+ MY
April 19, 2018 - Mediterranean / Caribbean ✔ Approved
- Large Yacht Bosun
April 18, 2018 - Worldwide ✔ Approved
- Bosun/ 3rd Officer
April 18, 2018 - Varied Itinerary ✔ Approved
- Bosun ~150' M/Y Private Monaco-Caribe FF
April 18, 2018 ✔ Approved