- Date posted:
- December 10, 2017
- Deck Jobs
We are currently working with 60m private MY to recruit a Bosun
- 60m MY
- Currently in Med
- Med based for the winter
- Strong Bosun confident in leading the deck team
- Happy with maintaining bridge paperwork, chart corrections etc
- Assisting the Chief Mate with all safety procedures and deck maintenance
- Must be happy to organise the yard period and maintain the deck whilst in the yard
- OOW or working towards, this is a good chance to study to completion
- Good longevity on 50m+ yachts
- Must be flexible and easy going, good communicator, dedicated and happy to help out in all areas
- Full up to date STCW + ENG 1
- Salary: €4,500+ DOE
- Leave: 42 days Per Annum
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.