Assistant electrician for private yacht
- November 15, 2017
- Engineering Jobs
Category : Engine
Region : Europe
Country/Locale : Yacht
- Responsible for assisting in the maintenance of any electrical system on-board as directed by senior electricians.
- Perform repairs in galleys and pantries, laundry, lifeboat and tender electrical systems, lighting, pool, spa and whirlpool as well as engine room equipment
- Perform minor repairs of appliances such as vacuum cleaners etc.
- Must have initiative, be proficient in electrical trouble shooting, solve electrical problems and work independently.
- Must be familiar with planned maintenance systems, schedules and routines.
- Follow and perform safety role, emergency duties and/or associated responsibilities as specified in the ships emergency plan
- Minimum 1 year experience on a cruise vessel/yacht as an assistant Electrician
- Relevant professional qualifications
- STCW certification
- Medical fitness
- Above average command of the spoken and written English language
- Must have the highest levels of honesty and integrity.
5 month on 1 month off rotation.