- January 22, 2018
- Deck Jobs
- 900 USD
- Dubai, UAE
- Participating in steering the ship
- Participates with docking and anchoring maneuvers: handling lines, gangways, anchors, etc.
- Standing watches: gangway and deck watch. These watches include security, maintenance and passenger assistance duties
- Loading and unloading luggage, ship stores, etc.
- Maintenance, painting, cleaning, lifting lines and other heavy objects.
- Various additional duties relating to the navigation and handling of the ship.
- Laundry assistants.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.