- Date posted:
- March 20, 2017
- Interior Jobs
- $2,500 per month
Our client is a private & charter 70m+ S/Y. With a busy winter schedule ahead, they are looking for a Stewardess to join their existing team.
- The position will see you participating in the following:
- Working directly with the Chief Stewardess to ensure owner/guest requirements are met fully
- Daily interior maintenance
- Rotating through HK/Service/Laundry
- Assisting in mooring procedures as directed
- The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 2 seasons experience in a similar role
- Strong all round abilities, HK/Service/Laundry
- Professional and presentable approach to work
- Up To Date STCW and ENG 1
Salary: $2,500 + tips
Leave: 2.5 days per month
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.