- March 20, 2017
- Deck Jobs
- €1,600 per month
We are currently working with a client of ours to recruit a Jr Deckhand.
- 100m+ MY
- Dual Season Itinerary
- Reporting to the Bosun & Officers
- Assisting with daily deck maintenance
- Assisting with watersports as directed
- Strong background in watersports/small boat handling
- Full up to date STCW
- ENG 1
- PBL 2
- B1/B2 highly preferred
- Salary: €1,600 per month
- Leave: 4 months on / 1 month off
Work Experience Requirements:
All aplicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.