- Date posted:
- June 11, 2018
- Interior Jobs
Our client is private 80m+ MY, they are looking for a Chief Stewardess to join, and run, their interior team.
The position will see you carrying out the following:
- Leading the interior team of 5+ stewardesses
- Assigning work schedules to ensure the yacht is kept to a high standard
- Ensuring the owner and guests have a wonderful experience on-board
- Completing any tasks assigned directly by the captain
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced Chief Stewardess with the following qualifications & attributes:
- At least 2 years' as Chief Stewardess an a yacht of 45m or more
- Experience leading and managing an interior team
- Confidence in their abilities to provide a high standard of service, HK & laundering
- STCW - ENG 1
- Salary €5,000 per month,
- 32 days per year + 1 return flight home
- Start ASAP
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.