Security Awareness (A-VI/6-1)
- Course Type:
- Security Awareness
- Training School:
- Novikontas Maritime College
- Rīga, Latvia
- 1 day
The course complies with all requirements of the STCW Convention Chapter VI, Sections A-VI/6 and Table A-VI/6-1 of the SCTW Code. The course is certified by Latvian Maritime Administration.
The course covers the following topics:
- Maritime security policy;
- Security responsibilities;
- Threat Identification, Recognition, and Response;
- Ship Security Actions;
- Contingency planning drills and exercises.
Certificate validity - unlimited